Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Super Easy Waffles!


Waffles are my daughter's new favorite! I like them too because they are easy to make, require only cheap ingredients and they freeze really well! I normally make a huge batch and freeze them in lunch sized batches using sandwich bags.







Here's what you will need:

1 Cup  Flour
1 Tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 egg
50g of melted butter
Vanilla pods or vanilla essence
3/4 cup of milk
sprinkle of cinnamon

Now most recipes will tell you to do the wet an dry in separate bowls then mix them together, I don't have time for that nor do I want to do twice as many dishes. So I chuck them all in a bowl and mix it using my electric mixer until smooth then spoon into your waffle maker! You can also do it on a flat pan if you don't have a waffle maker.

My waffle maker makes cute little shapes which are perfect for lunch boxes or you can eat them warm and top with vanilla ice cream and maple syrup!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates